See..I'll have to drive either tomorrow or wednesday regardless..I definitely want someone to come with me..but it may not happen. Vet is coming out tomorrow (not today thank god, not sure how well Alahna does with shots, and I'm not sure I'd be able to hold her right now, haha) and my little brother has a lift off. Mum can't drive because of her surgery and pain pills.
I'm going to stop back at my insurance place and ask about a rental until I can get a check (since car is so obviously totalled, the frame is wavy..lol) and a new vehicle..but I may be stuck with mum's car that is so jerky on the pedals and steering it makes me sick.
There's a nice truck on craigslist that I'd love to have if it's still listed by that time..a lovely red/black dodge with a tow package, just has a decent amount of miles on it. Posted via Mobile Device