What kind of phone should I get?
So for my birthday last year I decided to break down and get a CUTE phone for once and I ended up getting a Motorola Pebl. Very fun phone! My friend and her mom both had them and loved them.... until the screen broke. Then my screen broke. And no one in town will fix them because they break so frequently. Sigh.... it's technically still under warranty but it'll take Motorola at least SIX WEEKS to get it back to me!! (no thanks)
SOOooo... I'm back on a hunt for a new phone! Any ideas anyone?
Here are my requirements:
1. Not wanting to spend an arm and a leg. Seriously, I'm not looking for something fancy..
2. Must have a calculator and calender. (I have weird phone needs)
3. Must be able to fit comfortably in the pocket of my breeches while riding (unfortunately RAZRs are too wide)
4. Camera is nice, but not required.
5. I'd like for it to be cute, but not required.
6. I have a sim card
7. MUST BE DURABLE! (it's going to get dropped in the sand or barn aisle a lot)
Any ideas? Advice on what or what NOT to get?