1. People who learn about my OCD and then take advantage of it. I don't understand WHY people would do that! You mess with my OCD and the things I fear or obsess over, and I will go into a full out panic attack.
2. Again with the OCD, people who make NOISE when they eat! Oh my gawd I go insane when I hear clicking of forks against plates, smacking, or any other noise, I just want to pull my hair out.
3. When I go to the barn and my dad starts telling me what to do, like he has ANY idea about anything about horses.
4. People that can't stay organized. I am one of those weird people that will randomly walk up to your desk or other belongings and start organizing. Seriously. I don't feel like looking at your mess.
5. Kids that cry. I mean, for any reason. I will not make a good parent.
6. People that think I am a ***** just because all of my friends are boys, and because I am one of the two girls on the soccer team.
I could go on and on. But, I am sure that I have weirded out some people already, so I will stop.
Red Money Maker (Red) - 2004 Sorrel QH Gelding