I'm not super religious, but I have a few things that I stick with that is a little different that most Christians.
- The Bible says to pray everyday. I follow this, but, for me, prayer means contract with God, not bowing down and singing at the top of your lungs, "Praise Jesus!" So, I 'pray' by speaking to God like a friend. Like, "Thanks for that, that could have ended up bad," or "Wow, that's amazing." I very rarely bow down and pray because I think that leads to hypocritism. (If that's a word.)
- Cursing/Drinking/etc. isn't your one way ticket to hell. It's not good, but it isn't like, "Gasp! She's insulting God through her enjoyment of life on earth!"
- I don't hate people. I know lots who are like, "People are evil and should all go to hell and burn and die and burn and die again!" People were made my God in his image. Sure, we sin and so bad things, but we aren't 'evil.' We are God's kids and we should respect ourselves as such.
- Creation is as it says in the Bible. Have some faith. Seven days. Seven 24 hour days and everything came to be. Species change, but horses don't turn into donkeys and lizards don't turn into birds.
- I don't know everything and I really don't care. Hell, I'll find that out once I'm dead and talking to Jesus. I'm going to enjoy earth and do what I believe is my God sent mission.
All in all, I make religion my own. I don't go to church every week because I don't agree with everything they say. I read the Bible by my self and ask for wisdom. That's how all my 'crazy' beliefs came to be.