Why do we expect birthdays to be different?
When do we get to an age where birthdays are not expected to be a better than average day?
I've received a lot of "have a great day" texts/FB messages...
1) My car downright refused to start this morning. Major downer - our drive is along the side of our house and only space for one car between the house/fence. My car is now dead as as a dodo and we have to attempt to try and push it around the back to try and boost it.
2) My phone has decided today that it wants to start receiving texts from Saturday. Thanks phone, coulda done with those on Sat! It completely delayed the message the parent I had text to see if she would bring my daughter to school by over an hour so I only received it 2 min before she got here. Yet, the 500 texts and calls I've had from work have all come through without any issue at all!
3) Besides being stuck at home all day, we can't drink our water so I need to buy it bottled as husband is pretty useless and bringing back large bottles after work (he works for his dad). I've now had no water all day as used what I had left for the kids.
4) My mop broke. I have wooden floors throughout my house - I've resorted to the old fashioned sitting on the floor with a bucket of water and a cloth and scrubbed it clean.
5) my 20month old decided to take off his trousers, nappy and crap all over his bed... seriously!??!
6) Said 20mo decided to attempt to superman himself from the top of the stairs... I managed to catch him by a leg. I'm sure it was like something off Mr Bean to the family cat watching... but I aged about 10 years thanks to it!
*sigh* what else!?!
Stop for a minute, open your mind, learn. You may not agree with what I say, I may not agree with what you say but we will both learn something new.
Last edited by Maple; 02-25-2013 at 01:05 PM.