Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
You Know You're Canadian When...
1) You have to rush home from dinner with family or friends to watch the hockey game, because you just can't miss that first puck drop.
2) During every game you MUST where the team jersey or they will definitely lose (there must be a lot of people forgetting to wear their Leaf jerseys, because they are sucking)
3) You can't live without Tim Hortons
4) You will drive through 3 feet of snow, freezing rain and a blizzard to get to Tim's, because as you know, you can't live without it.
5) You spend hours and hours shoveling a driveway, only to have a snowplow go by and cover half of it, and all you do is shake your head and keep shoveling.
6) You actually find it entertaining watching people do a Polar Bear Plunge. (For those of you who don't know what that is, they cut a hole in some ice of a frozen lake and people jump in. Some wear costumes, some wear speedos)
That's all I've got! I'd love to hear what other people come up with!