2) During every game you MUST where the team jersey or they will definitely lose (there must be a lot of people forgetting to wear their Leaf jerseys, because they are sucking)
3) You can't live without Tim Hortons
4) You will drive through 3 feet of snow, freezing rain and a blizzard to get to Tim's, because as you know, you can't live without it.
5) You spend hours and hours shoveling a driveway, only to have a snowplow go by and cover half of it, and all you do is shake your head and keep shoveling.
6) You actually find it entertaining watching people do a Polar Bear Plunge. (For those of you who don't know what that is, they cut a hole in some ice of a frozen lake and people jump in. Some wear costumes, some wear speedos)
That's all I've got! I'd love to hear what other people come up with!