Ghost Hunting? Any believers? - Page 2
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > Hobbies

Ghost Hunting? Any believers?

This is a discussion on Ghost Hunting? Any believers? within the Hobbies forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

    Like Tree1Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        12-27-2010, 11:34 PM
      #11
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GreyRay    
    I am not going to tell you to not do it.
    I just would never do it myself, or recomend it :)
    What 'wire thingys'? Lol... I can't seem to get a mental picture
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I'm not sure of what they are called, but they are two metal wires you hold parallel to each other and you talk to the spirits. If they cross over each other then it means you are not alone supposively.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        12-27-2010, 11:35 PM
      #12
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GreyRay    
    I am not going to tell you to not do it.
    I just would never do it myself, or recomend it :)
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Agree 100%

    The wire thingys hahah are a divination tool it's called dowsing
    Dowsing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
         
        12-27-2010, 11:39 PM
      #13
    Banned
    ^^Yeah that explains em.
         
        12-27-2010, 11:40 PM
      #14
    Trained
    Yeah, you are talking about the Dowsing Rods, which don't work to be honest. They are not accurate and I don't use them.

    Now, on the other hand, I am fascinated with "the Other side" and have done investigations and have encountered a lot and have had a lot of experiences. My Hubby and I want to start our own investigation group.
         
        12-27-2010, 11:46 PM
      #15
    Banned
    ^^I don't use them either, I don't believe they work honestly
         
        12-28-2010, 09:08 AM
      #16
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pizmo    
    Agree 100%

    The wire thingys hahah are a divination tool it's called dowsing
    Dowsing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Ohh! Ok.
    Yeah, I would say using those things would be inviting them just a bit too close. =/
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        12-28-2010, 11:03 AM
      #17
    Showing
    I don't go looking for paranormal experiences; they seem to find me.

    I wouldn't try and contact spirits, Kates. There are evil entities out there as well as good ones, and you don't know which ones you'll end up contacting.
         
        12-28-2010, 12:33 PM
      #18
    Weanling
    I own a Ouiji board and I've used it before but nothing seemed to haunt me or contact me anywhere I went with it. I believe that the stories of a Ouiji board are myths that were made to keep children away from the acts of (not to cause any disrespect) worshiping Satan in the eyes of the Christians and others who believe that Satan exists as a truly evil entity. I do believe that there is a realm that only the spirits wander in. Sometimes you can contact a deceaced member of your family for guidance. Take caution because there are some entities out there who can and will harm you if they get the chance.
         
        12-28-2010, 12:52 PM
      #19
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AppyLuva    
    I own a Ouiji board and I've used it before but nothing seemed to haunt me or contact me anywhere I went with it. I believe that the stories of a Ouiji board are myths that were made to keep children away from the acts of (not to cause any disrespect) worshiping Satan in the eyes of the Christians and others who believe that Satan exists as a truly evil entity. I do believe that there is a realm that only the spirits wander in. Sometimes you can contact a deceaced member of your family for guidance. Take caution because there are some entities out there who can and will harm you if they get the chance.
    There are demons out there, whether your house is a portal or if they follow you. We typically just video and take pictures more than "contacting" them. If we hear any voices telling us to leave and don't come back (which we haven't yet), then yeah we're going to leave and not come back. Yes, like I said I am AWARE that there are evil entities out there. I'm aware of the risk, and I'm aware of the slight chance they could follow me. I don't think they are just going to follow me though for going and taking a few pics and such. Cause we don't try to talk to ghosts often, we just did on this certain trip. But we might just go without the contacting part from now on, cause yall are right, it probably is dangerous.
         
        12-31-2010, 05:46 PM
      #20
    Started
    I absolutely love everything to do with ghosts,etc. I would love to have an experience!
    My aunt lives in a haunted house. It's really old (but renovated) and quit stunning. I'm too tired to write the stories but almost everyone I know has had an experience there, including my dad last xmas when I was there.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Ghost Adventures omgpink Movies, Music, and TV 12 11-16-2011 10:34 PM
    Ghost Riding the Whip Phantomcolt18 Horse Videos 0 10-11-2010 08:38 PM
    Question for the Christians/Bible believers out there (no offensiveness needed) ExquisiteEquines General Off Topic Discussion 56 04-17-2010 02:21 PM
    Cliff as a Ghost LauraB Horse Pictures 4 02-13-2009 07:07 PM
    HOLLOWEEN GHOST STORY'S?? KANSAS_TWISTER General Off Topic Discussion 1 10-15-2007 02:44 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0