Pro Photographer from the PA area ...
   

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > Hobbies

Pro Photographer from the PA area ...

This is a discussion on Pro Photographer from the PA area ... within the Hobbies forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        11-27-2010, 01:21 AM
      #1
    Foal
    Pro Photographer from the PA area ...

    Not sure if there's another place this should be, since photography is more than just a hobby for me ...

    Anyway, I love photography. Here's some of my work :
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg DSC_0023_edited-5.jpg (40.9 KB, 80 views)
    File Type: jpg DSC_0117 3.jpg (85.0 KB, 79 views)
    File Type: jpg DSC_0030 4 smaller.jpg (31.7 KB, 80 views)
    File Type: jpg DSC_0104.jpg (60.0 KB, 80 views)
    File Type: jpg DSC_0117.jpg (28.0 KB, 80 views)
    File Type: jpg DSC_0120.jpg (26.7 KB, 87 views)
    File Type: jpg DSC_0123.jpg (26.8 KB, 80 views)
    File Type: jpg DSC_0130.jpg (23.6 KB, 81 views)
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        11-27-2010, 01:22 AM
      #2
    Foal
    Btw - anyone in the PA/MD/WV area who would be interested in a photo session with your horse ?? I've been wanting to do some beautiful horse and owner pictures.
         
        11-27-2010, 10:07 AM
      #3
    Foal
    Bump for morning crowd :)
         
        11-28-2010, 01:28 PM
      #4
    Super Moderator
    Awesome!


    I really 'em.
         
        11-28-2010, 01:34 PM
      #5
    Showing
    That's wonderful! I wish I could get a session but we're out in NE Ohio
         
        11-29-2010, 04:17 PM
      #6
    Foal
    Hello,

    Im in the southern Maryland area and would love to get some pictures taken with me horse. I would love to wait until May/June though when he is all slicked out, could you send me an email with your prices/availability. I have a few friends that I could probably get on the bandwagon too and you could have a few photoshoots to do that day.

    Thanks
         
        11-30-2010, 04:06 AM
      #7
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RansomTB    
    Hello,

    Im in the southern Maryland area and would love to get some pictures taken with me horse. I would love to wait until May/June though when he is all slicked out, could you send me an email with your prices/availability. I have a few friends that I could probably get on the bandwagon too and you could have a few photoshoots to do that day.

    Thanks
    sending you a message with details
         
        12-02-2010, 01:11 AM
      #8
    Started
    Your work is amazing, photography has always been a passion of mine, sadly my camera is getting out dated(i have the canon rebel xti, but am dying for the t2i), and the lenses are slow and I wish I could invest in some new lenses, I try to make due with what I have, i've been told I should do this for a living, but i'm no where near as good as you(actually I don't think i'm that good lol)
         
        12-02-2010, 01:49 AM
      #9
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rachel1786    
    Your work is amazing, photography has always been a passion of mine, sadly my camera is getting out dated(i have the canon rebel xti, but am dying for the t2i), and the lenses are slow and I wish I could invest in some new lenses, I try to make due with what I have, i've been told I should do this for a living, but i'm no where near as good as you(actually I don't think i'm that good lol)
    Thank you. I appreciate the compliment :) Well, my camera is out dated to - I have the Nikon D50. I'm hoping to upgrade to the Nikon D700 in February though
    The only lens I own currently is the 50mm 1.8

    Btw - here's my website : JW Photography
    And here's my fan page on facebook : JW Photography | Facebook
         
        12-02-2010, 04:12 PM
      #10
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JulieinPA    
    Thank you. I appreciate the compliment :) Well, my camera is out dated to - I have the Nikon D50. I'm hoping to upgrade to the Nikon D700 in February though
    The only lens I own currently is the 50mm 1.8

    Btw - here's my website : JW Photography
    And here's my fan page on facebook : JW Photography | Facebook
    love your site! I have the canon 50mm 1.8, it's my favorite of my 3 lenses, but I find it hard to to get dead on focus with a moving subject, I also have the sigma 70-300mm(which is impossible to get decent clarity with autofocus) and the stock lenses which is a canon 18-55 which is decent, but also had to get prefect clarity with
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    My pictures, try to be a good photographer =) Lintu Horse Pictures 31 07-29-2010 03:10 AM
    I'm a wannabe photographer Visibre Horse Pictures 51 12-08-2009 01:04 PM
    Anyone want a photographer? mrtphotography Meet the Community 2 11-16-2009 09:37 AM
    There was a photographer in da house ... ;) Sady Horse Pictures 23 05-25-2008 07:06 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0