Tattoos!! - Page 2
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > Hobbies

Tattoos!!

This is a discussion on Tattoos!! within the Hobbies forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category
  • Tickling zodiac
  • Horse Quotes for Tattoos

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    07-14-2009, 11:08 AM
  #11
Weanling
No pics of my tats I just have two but I agree they are very addiciting and if I wasn't so paranoid what I will look like in 40 years I would have more LOL...Everyone's are so very creative! I fell asleep when mine was being done..didnt hurt one bit!
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    07-14-2009, 12:09 PM
  #12
Yearling
Mine hurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicalRomantic    
I fell asleep when mine was being done..didnt hurt one bit!
     
    07-14-2009, 12:49 PM
  #13
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackInTheSaddleAgain    
Mine hurt
the one on my stomach didnt really hurt I laughed most of the time, the one on my neck was ridiculous bc it was right on the bone on the back of my neck but the one on my back hip was ridiuculous not to mention they had to use huge needles. It started of tickling but after about 15 mins all the tickling went away and I sat in pain and almost cried for 5hrs until it was done!
     
    07-14-2009, 04:56 PM
  #14
Green Broke
I have one!


Blurry picture taken by myself. Right after it was done so the ink looks kinda smuggy, it has sharpened up after peeling and washing excess off.

It's on my left shoulder blade and gah did it hurt. I cried the whole time then went back and had it touched up a few weeks later and cried the whole time again. And I am kinda thinking about putting the chinese symbol for love and horse next to it, but I dunno.

I want to get a dragon, my zodiac symbol, but I have no idea where I would put it. Was kinda thinking like the right side of my lower back, but I don't want it somewhere where it could stretch over time (or if I ever have children and go through the typical weightgain).
     
    07-14-2009, 10:04 PM
  #15
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by QHDragon    
I have one!


Blurry picture taken by myself. Right after it was done so the ink looks kinda smuggy, it has sharpened up after peeling and washing excess off.

It's on my left shoulder blade and gah did it hurt. I cried the whole time then went back and had it touched up a few weeks later and cried the whole time again. And I am kinda thinking about putting the chinese symbol for love and horse next to it, but I dunno.

I want to get a dragon, my zodiac symbol, but I have no idea where I would put it. Was kinda thinking like the right side of my lower back, but I don't want it somewhere where it could stretch over time (or if I ever have children and go through the typical weightgain).
i like it.
     
    07-14-2009, 11:13 PM
  #16
Started
0.0 Tattoos scare me, just like piercings.

Some of them are pretty(I like the stars inbetween the thumb and pointer fingers), but if I got one, my parents would have a COW, and then they would tell my pastor, and I would be DOOMED.

But, y'all have some pretty ones. =]
     
    07-14-2009, 11:57 PM
  #17
Foal
I have 4 but this is the newest one and the only one I have a pic on mu computer off...i love tats my boyfriend has 14 and we both have plans for more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m_fac24cb1114c40878bd5d6ed214c4638.jpg (7.5 KB, 207 views)
     
    07-21-2009, 05:46 AM
  #18
Started
I have one, and that is ALL I'll ever have. I'm too much of a wuss, could barely make it through mine lol! Can't access my photos at work, will try to remember to post photo when I'm home.
     
    07-21-2009, 02:51 PM
  #19
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmurmer4    
i like it.

Why thank you!


Peircings are my other addiction, but I have gotten rid of most of them because of my work life becoming more and more professional. I still have my tongue ring, I don't think I will ever get rid of that one.
     
    07-21-2009, 03:11 PM
  #20
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by QHDragon    
why thank you!


Peircings are my other addiction, but I have gotten rid of most of them because of my work life becoming more and more professional. I still have my tongue ring, I don't think I will ever get rid of that one.

Same here, I have my tongue done, my belly pierced 4 times, and 9 in my ears. Haah I love piercings!
     

Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Horse Tattoos?! AudreyMoore12 Horse Artwork 22 09-27-2009 05:43 PM
Tattoos!! NicoleS11 General Off Topic Discussion 50 03-05-2009 03:49 AM
yes tattoos again ;) My2Geldings General Off Topic Discussion 7 05-11-2008 08:10 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0