09-27-2013, 04:06 PM
| || |
Ok, my horse was off today. He was fine in the pasture and while being led, but every few steps he would go lame in his from right leg. He was acting completely normal, no other signs of pain, nothing. I only trotted a little, so my friend/on hand experienced horse peron could watch his movement. She said just walk him, it wasnt that bad at all. Once I was done (we walked or about 30 minutes) I checked his legs again, and found a inch and a half long heated area on the coronary band of his front right leg. It was not sensitive to the touch at all, or I would be injured. I cold hosed it, then turned him back out to pasture. Y friend thinks he may be accessing, because this is how her horses act a few days before they go three legged lame and it blows out. On top of this, I am allergic to my new allergy medicine (oh, the irony) and passed out in the barn. So, does this sound like an Abcess? There is no swelling.