My mare is turned out in a pasture with other mares with a ranging age group. So my question is have you ever experienced having an excessively drooling horse? I hear that it is from a fungus on clover. To my understanding mushrooms are poisonous to equines. Is there way to stop the horse from getting it? Does the drooling cause swollen glands? What clovers are poisonous to horses, I can't seem to find any pictures of the individual clover types. All the other mares that are turned out in that same field have the drool, but some not as bad as others. All of the horses seem to be drooling off and on.
Your help and experiences are greatly appreciated!!