She's still planning on coming out, but I told her I wasn't sure Warrior was ready to get done... as I'm worried he'll still be sore. She said she would just give it a try and not push him if he acts sore, but I can't be there and am not sure I'm comfortable leaving the decision up to her.
I'm going to call my vet and ask tomorrow but was wondering what you guys thought.
If he doesn't get done tomorrow he has to wait 2-3 weeks since she won't be back in the area until then. His hooves aren't terrible and he isn't doing any serious work, though.