All the farriers and trimmers are going to ask for pictures and, what "grade" the club hoof is considered to be, before commenting
I have a horse with a Less-Than-Grade-One club hoof and he's never been anything more than trimmed naturally to keep him comfortable.
He's 18 and has been with me since he was 2-1/2. He has hooves like a goat and has been trail ridden barefoot 90% of his life; he wore shoes the other 10% when I knew I'd have him areas with a lot of rocks, shale, or he was in rivers that were full of glacier rock.
As he aged, Rusty developed the high shoulder/low shoulder but it's minimal and he's never been lame or sore. I did start to hear the good shoulder pop a couple years back, so I started him on Chondroitin/MSM and he's fine
No matter where I've lived, I have been fortunate to have farriers or trimmers who felt trimming this horse "natural" was the best thing for him.
Rusty is a Tennessee Walker who has that champagne-smooth running walk in spite of the minor club hoof and he's my toughest-climb-anything trail horse.
I will say, now that Rusty's older it is little more difficult to keep him balanced due to the slight difference in his shoulders.
I am fortunate to have an equine podiatrist in my county who is trimming another of my horses that foundered. I have cried and whined enough that he has agreed to trim the club hoof horse too and what a difference that has made for the better.
Frequent trims are important. Both these horses are on a 4-week schedule for now. That may change to five weeks if hoof growth slows down but I rarely get that lucky.
It is disheartening when a person puts all their faith in what vets and farriers tell them and it's not always the right answer --- all the while writing them big checks thinking you're doing the right thing