1. A horse that is 6'4" at the shoulder would be, what, 21+ hands high?
2. There is no structural difference between a white, black, or striped hoof.
3. "Clicking" can be over-reaching due to structural issues, poor hoof care, or arthritis.
4. It is generally not advisable to put boots on a horse long term because of potential rubbing.
5. Bell boots will not give them traction in the snow. You need special horseshoes for that.
6. When you talk about "rubber ones," do you mean barefoot hoof boots?