Another excellent prospect in the works..will know Tuesday if he vets, however, a question in the meantime as I think about logistics.
The horse is newly and currently barefoot by about 4 weeks (would be 5 when he was moved). The ground where he is at is grassy and soft so no issues, however, our bran doesn't have the grass expanse..the horse would be walked on pavement and even the paths to the paddocks do have some rocks.
As seen in the pic (barefoot for 3 weeks) the horse's feet are pretty chipped up but he was sound when I rode him.
Given that he is only, or will only be, 5 weeks out from his last trim, should I get him reshod prior to moving him or wait until he gets "home" and have him done then? Since he would be under quarantine for two weeks his turnout would be limited to a small indoor arena that would limit his exposure to the rougher areas.