- A 50% down-payment is required. (PayPal coming soon!)
- I retain all copyrights; the artwork may not be redistributed or sold under any circumstances. My signature is not to be removed and line arts not to be used for virtual or real monetary gain. (Such as "selling" designs.)
- I retain the right to refuse a commission based on its content. I will not draw hateful or illegal content.
- A refund will be given if the commission must be canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- ALL funds are U.S. Currency ONLY.
- I appreciate privacy. I will not release your full legal name, e-mail address, etc. Only your first or on-line screen names.
- HAND-DRAWN (traditional) art is available, but I have no scanner and only a digital camera to display it. Originals, should you so choose, will be mailed to you free of charge. E-mail me or PM me for more information about traditional art.
Throughout my artistic career I have drawn a lot of animals. I have a lot of experience drawing canines and horses/equines (I've also drawn a couple donkeys). I have drawn portraits of humans, but only in graphite. I have no experience drawing human portraits in Photoshop or Corel Painter at this time.
Please provide a high-quality photograph reference. If you want me to draw the photo, tell me. If not, please follow the "other art" guidelines. The portrait fee ($45) includes up to 2 subjects. For any additional subject(s), please add $5.
While drawing portraits I work best with a photograph reference, especially with humans. If you would like a portrait please supply the reference. Horse Commissions: If you don't have one, let me know the pose and I will try to work it to the best of my abilities. I can gather my own stock images from my barn to use.
Due to the amount of time spent on commissions I will only accept 5 portraits at a time. There are currently 3 "slots" available.
Please be sure to include the following: subject reference(s), background choice, time of day choice, image mood choice, e-mail address/other contact. Let me know what you'd like the subject(s) to be doing.
If you would like a print of the work(s), please include your mailing address and an additional $10 for the printing and shipping fees.
Please note that, when doing commissions, complexity matters. I can do sketches, line arts, and flat-colored (no or simple/textured backgrounds) in 3-5 days. Fully-detailed portraits can take 1 week to a few months. I will keep in touch with you to keep you updated!
PAYMENT: I currently only accept cash, check, money order, or bank transfers in the form of the United States Dollar. I will have a PayPal account for "virtual payment" available in 2-3 days if you would like to "reserve" and pay with PayPal.
PACKIMISSIONS ARE COMING SOON!
To order, feel free to private message me here or send me a personal e-mail. Please include the following:
- Commission Type: What are you ordering? How many?
- Any reference files or descriptions.
- Your [first] name or screen name on HF.com