Thank you everyone for taking the survey! These are the results:
1. What kinds of equine art are you interested in?
Commissioned art: 22
Requested art: 16
Note cards: 1
2. What mediums of equine art would you be most likely to buy?
Black and white pencil: 18
Colored pencil: 14
Digital art: 9
Other responses included charcoal and sculpture
3. Do you prefer realistic or stylistic art?
No preference: 11
4. How often do you buy equine art?
Less than once a year: 13
A couple times a year: 5
Every month: 2
Once a year: 2
Every week: 0
5. Where do you primarily shop for equine art?
Booths at horse shows: 13
Specific artist's website: 11
Local tack shop: 6
Yard sales: 5
Other responses included facebook and forums
6. How much do you spend on average for one piece of equine art?
Responses varied from $15 - $100, with most at $20, $30, and $50
7. What size of equine art would you be most likely to buy?
Other responses included 16x20 and no preference
8. Would you pay more for your art to be matted or framed, or would you prefer to mat or frame it yourself?
I would prefer to mat or frame myself: 17
I would pay more for the art to be framed: 12
I would pay more for the art to be matted: 9
If you guys would like to see some of what I'll be selling, here are some links: horse yawn in pencil by ~SphiPony on deviantART english saddle in pencil by ~SphiPony on deviantART horse in pencil by ~SphiPony on deviantART
They aren't for sale yet, but when I make enough I'll put up a thread for them if there's enough interest!