I'll do Digital Drawings for You :) - Page 4
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Artwork

I'll do Digital Drawings for You :)

This is a discussion on I'll do Digital Drawings for You :) within the Horse Artwork forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        10-19-2009, 01:25 AM
      #31
    Foal
    When will you be taking more request I would like one too!
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        10-21-2009, 09:16 PM
      #32
    Started
    I'll be taking more request once I'm done with these. :)

    I just got back from my trip so I'll start working on these again!
         
        10-21-2009, 10:33 PM
      #33
    Showing
    How was your trip? Did you enjoy yourself?

    By the way, thank you so much for the comment on Denny!!
         
        10-21-2009, 10:43 PM
      #34
    Weanling
    When you are finished with those and when you do start taking more requests, could you either PM me or let me know when to go ahead and post a picture?? I would truly be grateful if I could get a digital painting. Don't want to inconvenience you in any way though, so please no pressure.
         
        10-23-2009, 12:40 PM
      #35
    Foal
    Same here could you send me a PM I really love your art and would love to Juneau as a painting!!!!!!
         
        10-23-2009, 01:33 PM
      #36
    Yearling
    Omgpink:

    Since you havent started mine yet, would you mind me switching pictures? I am going to be cleaning my boy up for a show that I have tomorrow and would love to use the pictures I take today (: If not, that's totally fine!
         
        10-29-2009, 12:35 AM
      #37
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JustDressageIt    
    How was your trip? Did you enjoy yourself?

    By the way, thank you so much for the comment on Denny!!
    Thanks, my trip was amazing. I love New York so much. I need to upload pictures to show you guys.

    Oh and no problem, I'm a big fan of your boy!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by eventerwannabe    
    omgpink:

    Since you havent started mine yet, would you mind me switching pictures? I am going to be cleaning my boy up for a show that I have tomorrow and would love to use the pictures I take today (: If not, that's totally fine!
    Oh yea that's fine with me!


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by APHA MOMMA    
    When you are finished with those and when you do start taking more requests, could you either PM me or let me know when to go ahead and post a picture?? I would truly be grateful if I could get a digital painting. Don't want to inconvenience you in any way though, so please no pressure.
    Sure thing and don't worry theirs no inconvenience. :)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by juneau    
    same here could you send me a PM I really love your art and would love to Juneau as a painting!!!!!!
    Yep yep!

    Here are some drawings I did early this week and last week. Theses are drawings for Halloween contests and contest prizes I should have finished back in September on Deviantart. I am starting to work on this threads drawings!

    Also note, these aren't realistic because for stuff like this I don't have to be realistic. :) But your guy's will be realistic!

    Contest Prize.


    Contest Entry for Halloween Race.

         
        10-29-2009, 01:02 AM
      #38
    Yearling
    Those are so cool. I can't wait to see mine done.
         
        10-29-2009, 06:31 PM
      #39
    Started
    Thank you very much!
         
        10-29-2009, 07:21 PM
      #40
    Showing
    You do some very neat work!!
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    drawings...digital and paper :D ridingismylife2 Horse Artwork 21 02-18-2009 05:56 PM
    Digital Drawings. worldofhorses Horse Artwork 5 02-04-2009 06:36 PM
    Drawings: Traditional Media & Digital Art Ne0n Zero Horse Artwork 7 01-12-2009 02:24 PM
    Digital Art Nadia Horse Artwork 4 11-19-2008 11:31 AM
    My first digital horse drawings Quebeth Horse Artwork 8 02-29-2008 12:18 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0