Needing Horses to Draw! PLZ! - Page 6
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Artwork

Needing Horses to Draw! PLZ!

This is a discussion on Needing Horses to Draw! PLZ! within the Horse Artwork forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        01-05-2010, 06:05 AM
      #51
    Foal
    Wow! Can I just say that you are amazing?? I love your work! :)

    I feel kinda bad asking, since you have so many other requests, but if you have time and you want something else to draw you could do my old pony Khabi...

    http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/a...ctures0642.jpg
    http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/a...ctures0492.jpg
    http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Khabi0045.jpg

    ^^ sorry they're really big!
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        01-05-2010, 09:00 AM
      #52
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by horseluver50    
    O_o You made that in 25 minutes!? All I can say is that I am soooo happy with it, and it is absolutely amazing! I couldnt ask for anything better if someone took 5 yrs to do it! Wow! Reallly amazing, and looks soo realistic! Thank you soooooooo much!! <3333
    I'm so glad you like it! Your horse is so adorable, I just wish I could have spent more time on it.:(
         
        01-05-2010, 09:40 AM
      #53
    Yearling
    Aww I can't wait for mine!!
         
        01-05-2010, 01:53 PM
      #54
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jumper25    
    Wow! Can I just say that you are amazing?? I love your work! :)

    I feel kinda bad asking, since you have so many other requests, but if you have time and you want something else to draw you could do my old pony Khabi...

    http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/a...ctures0642.jpg
    http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/a...ctures0492.jpg
    http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Khabi0045.jpg

    ^^ sorry they're really big!
    Oh, wow! (S)he's so cute.
         
        01-05-2010, 03:40 PM
      #55
    Foal
    Aww thanks! He was my baby :( I miss him
         
        01-05-2010, 03:58 PM
      #56
    Green Broke
    Those sketches are amazing. I especially love the one of horselover's Lena. I'm sooo looking forward to mine :)
         
        01-05-2010, 04:01 PM
      #57
    Green Broke
    You are awesome. They look so real
         
        01-05-2010, 04:47 PM
      #58
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by eventerdrew    
    Those sketches are amazing. I especially love the one of horselover's Lena. I'm sooo looking forward to mine :)

    I'm happy that you're excited about it!
         
        01-05-2010, 05:09 PM
      #59
    Yearling
    If you wanted to do any dogs I have a couple.... these are my 2 danes when they were puppies







    Or maybe a horse in a different position?


         
        01-07-2010, 10:03 PM
      #60
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AlmagroN    
    if you wanted to do any dogs I have a couple.... these are my 2 danes when they were puppies

    Or maybe a horse in a different position?

    Hehe! Those are awesome! Thanks!
         

    Tags
    art, drawings, graphite, horse, pencil

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Could any one draw my horses? myhorsesonador Horse Artwork 15 02-08-2010 10:38 AM
    Can i use your horses to draw? jadeewood Horse Artwork 17 01-13-2010 02:33 PM
    8 Reg arabian horses needing to be placed in Twin Falls, Idaho. Reg. and Free Crimsonhorse01 Horse Protection 1 09-23-2009 12:01 PM
    Looking for horses to draw! Nomi Horse Artwork 19 08-11-2008 11:07 AM
    New and looking for horses to draw! :) SilverFoxxArt Horse Artwork 26 07-01-2008 01:23 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0