Show me your custom breyers (ones you have painted or got other people to paint) - Page 4
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Artwork

Show me your custom breyers (ones you have painted or got other people to paint)

This is a discussion on Show me your custom breyers (ones you have painted or got other people to paint) within the Horse Artwork forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category

    Like Tree23Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        10-13-2011, 11:54 PM
      #31
    Banned
    [QUOTE=sommsama09;1200134]Bumping - also need ideas as to what I should paint my next custom as:

    - please vote for following:

    Tobiano
    Bay
    Flaxen Chesnut
    Liver chesnut
    Blue roan
    Perlino
    Or cremello

    QUOTE]
    Any other votes?
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        10-14-2011, 05:15 AM
      #32
    Banned
    More votes needed - can anyone post pics of the colour the vote for - like you vote roan and post a roan pic..?
         
        10-14-2011, 06:41 PM
      #33
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sommsama09    
    More votes needed - can anyone post pics of the colour the vote for - like you vote roan and post a roan pic..?
    Horse was primed last night, need a few more votes and then I can paint him... please vote... anyone..
         
        10-18-2011, 06:19 AM
      #34
    Banned
    Exclamation

    Since hardly anyone is voting, I came up with a more interesting coat I could do:



    What do you guys ?
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg 1896492.jpg (53.8 KB, 304 views)
    File Type: jpg 7078590.jpg (30.1 KB, 294 views)
         
        10-18-2011, 07:20 AM
      #35
    Trained
    ^^ I THINK I know who owns that horse... Im not quiet sure... Looks familiar to me. If it's the horse I'm thinking of it is my mums cousins mums (if that makes sense lol) he is in QLD if it is the stallion. I've only seen pics but haha lol. Sorry off topic a little ;) maybe not lol, it could be a completely different horse. Sorry again!!

    Love the customs by the way, they're awsome!! ESP the one of profile in style the colored TB :)
         
        10-18-2011, 12:09 PM
      #36
    Yearling
    Do you show these guys or do you just do custom for fun? I loved seeing the different customs at shows.
         
        10-18-2011, 05:58 PM
      #37
    Weanling
    I painted this one a long time ago when I was bored one day. My mom likes to go antique shopping and often finds old breyers. I sometimes take the common, beat up ones and paint them. This is the only one I have a picture of. It is the first one I did, nothing really special or complicated.

         
        10-18-2011, 09:51 PM
      #38
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PintoTess    
    ^^ I THINK I know who owns that horse... Im not quiet sure... Looks familiar to me. If it's the horse I'm thinking of it is my mums cousins mums (if that makes sense lol) he is in QLD if it is the stallion. I've only seen pics but haha lol. Sorry off topic a little ;) maybe not lol, it could be a completely different horse. Sorry again!!

    Love the customs by the way, they're awsome!! ESP the one of profile in style the colored TB :)
    Yes it was a stallion - can't remember his name but he is AWESOME!

    And thanks for the comments
         
        10-18-2011, 09:53 PM
      #39
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by countercanter    
    I painted this one a long time ago when I was bored one day. My mom likes to go antique shopping and often finds old breyers. I sometimes take the common, beat up ones and paint them. This is the only one I have a picture of. It is the first one I did, nothing really special or complicated.

    he's Gorgeous
         
        10-18-2011, 09:54 PM
      #40
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nicole25    
    Do you show these guys or do you just do custom for fun? I loved seeing the different customs at shows.
    I do them, for fun and recently entered one in a photo comp so I hope they do well because I am in aussie I am wayyyy too far from Breyerfest etc. lol :)
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Custom Painted Horse tack CowgirlCustoms Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 10-24-2010 10:00 PM
    My Custom Painted Model Horses! AngelWithoutWings54 Horse Artwork 3 07-27-2010 12:10 PM
    Custom Breyers! WolvesRealmStudio Art Requests 4 02-26-2010 09:13 AM
    Custom Painted Ponies HuntleighRider Horse Artwork 5 09-02-2009 11:03 AM
    custom breyers barrelracingchik101 Horse Artwork 9 05-20-2009 07:27 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0