09-23-2010, 11:24 PM
| || |
I spoke to my friend's mom about moving Lucas yesterday. She seemed very supportive of the idea but said she was leaving it up to my friend. She also said she would try and help me convince her. So I talked to my friend about it again last night and she was agreeing it was a good idea but was still on the fence about it. Then she called me this morning and said I could tell my BO we would be moving him in December. I'm glad she's agreed to move him, although I would rather not wait til December. It's better than not at all. Of course there's no garuntee there will be a stall available in December. I do know there are some who board their horses there in the winter. So that is the situation at the moment. I am happy she's agreed but worried about whether it's actually going to work out.