Barn for rent or cheap board in/near Morriston Fl - Page 2
   

       The Horse Forum > Barns, Boarding, and Farms > Horse Boarding

Barn for rent or cheap board in/near Morriston Fl

This is a discussion on Barn for rent or cheap board in/near Morriston Fl within the Horse Boarding forums, part of the Barns, Boarding, and Farms category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        06-03-2011, 11:53 PM
      #11
    Weanling
    Laaame!
    Darn sweety idk. I would say save up your money and help ur pops put the fence back up piece by piece. Then you don't have to worry about boarding.
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        06-04-2011, 12:01 AM
      #12
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Moonstruck    
    Laaame!
    Darn sweety idk. I would say save up your money and help ur pops put the fence back up piece by piece. Then you don't have to worry about boarding.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    well that's what I'm trying to do but I'm not alowed to have a job till I finish collage. But I don't have the money to finish collage. YEAH ANSWER THAT ONE!!!!! I have my b-day party comming up so I'm gona put all if any money I get from that into fencing.
         
        06-04-2011, 01:45 AM
      #13
    Weanling
    Hey! My bday is coming up to :) when is yours? Mines june 26th. Turnin 21! :P

    That doesn't make any sense! Lol my mom was thrilled for me to have a job once I hit 14 haha! And it was under the table too!
         
        06-04-2011, 01:48 AM
      #14
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Moonstruck    
    Hey! My bday is coming up to :) when is yours? Mines june 26th. Turnin 21! :P

    That doesn't make any sense! Lol my mom was thrilled for me to have a job once I hit 14 haha! And it was under the table too!

    Well my bday was January 9th and I turned 18, but I want to have my party at a local spring. You can't really have a water party in january.
         
        06-04-2011, 01:50 AM
      #15
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by myhorsesonador    
    Well my bday was January 9th and I turned 18, but I want to have my party at a local spring. You can't really have a water party in january.
    Whoa. Long time from now :-/
    Well I sure hope that you find something soon. I would keep looking! Especially on craigslist and by calling local farms and ranches. (if you haven't done that already) But def keep checking everywhere!
         
        06-04-2011, 01:54 AM
      #16
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Moonstruck    
    Whoa. Long time from now :-/
    Well I sure hope that you find something soon. I would keep looking! Especially on craigslist and by calling local farms and ranches. (if you haven't done that already) But def keep checking everywhere!
    my next move it to just drive around
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    How much does board cost at your barn? Bluezepher94 Barn Maintenance 72 07-27-2011 05:29 PM
    Do you board or own your own barn? AmberPick Barn Maintenance 35 07-29-2010 01:11 PM
    Convincing free board. (Or cheap) anna13 Barn Maintenance 3 07-30-2009 07:11 PM
    WANTED FARM RENT RENT TO OWN LEASE Dave Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 04-05-2008 10:55 AM
    Own Barn or Board Cassilynne Barn Maintenance 6 03-31-2008 09:00 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0