boarding in IL
   

       The Horse Forum > Barns, Boarding, and Farms > Horse Boarding

boarding in IL

This is a discussion on boarding in IL within the Horse Boarding forums, part of the Barns, Boarding, and Farms category
  • Moving some where cheap in il
  • Boarding horses in kickapoo il

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    11-26-2011, 09:33 PM
  #1
Foal
boarding in IL

I need to find a place to board my horse. I live in Joliet, IL, but might be moving. Need to find a stable some where near Joliet will to go 50 mile radius.
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    11-26-2011, 11:07 PM
  #2
Foal
Take a look at horsetradin.com or even on craigslist if you haven't already. It's a start.
Posted via Mobile Device
     
    11-27-2011, 11:38 PM
  #3
Weanling
Gladstone Ridge in Wheaton or Harmony Hills, not sure what city but it's in the suburbs. I live in Illinois too...what discipline and what rate are you looking for?
     
    11-27-2011, 11:57 PM
  #4
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by IquitosARG10    
Gladstone Ridge in Wheaton or Harmony Hills, not sure what city but it's in the suburbs. I live in Illinois too...what discipline and what rate are you looking for?

Trail riding and about 200 maybe 300 a month.
     
    11-28-2011, 10:02 AM
  #5
mls
Trained
Good resource:

Horsemen's Council of Illinois Gateway Page
     
    11-28-2011, 10:52 AM
  #6
Weanling
Hmmm...it's pretty hard to find stuff for that price around here, I live a little bit more north and the cheapest I could find was $425. There is a place called Galusha Farms that is right by the forest preserve, but I have not heard good things about it :/
     
    12-13-2011, 12:15 AM
  #7
Foal
A Ranch 347 (or something like that) is in Lancing IL. Its pretty dope, check it out on facebook
     
    12-13-2011, 12:31 AM
  #8
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by milk    
A Ranch 347 (or something like that) is in Lancing IL. Its pretty dope, check it out on facebook
It is A Ranch 394 and I looked it up. They have pony rides, horse rides, and rental horses, but there wasn't anything about boarding. Thank you though.
     
    12-13-2011, 11:39 PM
  #9
Weanling
I'm not sure how far from you...

My cousin boards out of Collison, IL. For $185/mo, full board. Will have to find his number again if you want it. He is stationed across from Middlefork's equestrian trails (Circle L Stables).

I also work in a boarding stable in Danville, IL. There are 10 or so very nice, horse-safe stalls. Hay provided; great grass hay. Indoor riding arena & daily turn-out. Stalls mucked daily, horses fed 2x daily. Also not far from Middlefork; nearer to Kenekuk & Kickapoo.

With your own grain, $250/mo. $300/mo if the barn provides grain. Also includes anytime use of the riding arena.

Can get either number easily if you're interested. I have the number for "my" stable (not my cousin's) on-hand.
     
    12-13-2011, 11:48 PM
  #10
Foal
I would love to talk to your cousin. We could afford 185.00. Thank you so very much.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Creampuff    
I'm not sure how far from you...

My cousin boards out of Collison, IL. For $185/mo, full board. Will have to find his number again if you want it. He is stationed across from Middlefork's equestrian trails (Circle L Stables).

I also work in a boarding stable in Danville, IL. There are 10 or so very nice, horse-safe stalls. Hay provided; great grass hay. Indoor riding arena & daily turn-out. Stalls mucked daily, horses fed 2x daily. Also not far from Middlefork; nearer to Kenekuk & Kickapoo.

With your own grain, $250/mo. $300/mo if the barn provides grain. Also includes anytime use of the riding arena.

Can get either number easily if you're interested. I have the number for "my" stable (not my cousin's) on-hand.
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boarding NJ eccodecco Farm Forum 4 01-31-2011 12:21 PM
Cow Boarding? FlutingRider Other Pets 7 06-21-2009 11:25 AM
Possible boarding Moxie Horse Talk 12 08-16-2008 10:22 AM
boarding in NH luvmystandardbred27 Barn Maintenance 8 11-16-2007 12:33 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0