I am a little wary, but I have a back up plan so no worries there :) If this doesn't work out then I will move to a further away stable. The only reason I do not want to go there is because that's where my last horse died, of NO FAULT at ALL of the owners (she's wonderful ), but for personal reasons its hard to go back there. I would if this doesn't work out, because I know my horse would be taken care of, but I would have a hard time with it.
Anywho, I am meeting with the man multiple times before I make a decision, and we will work out the terms. I was just wondering has anyone else on here dealt with this kind of situation? What should I be wary of and what should I do to help legally protect myself and my horse?
Thanks in advance!!