In the past, like several months ago, my Aunt and Uncle said that if I paid for the initial price of a horse, they would then keep it as one of their horses but still "mine". They don't yet have riding horses, only Belgians, eleven of them actually. They are all working horses and he ( my uncle) works them and has plenty of room for other horses. What I am trying to ask is, how should I approach my uncle about keeping a horse at his farm? This came up when he found a horse, so should I wait and let him pick the horse? I am still considered a minor and my parents are not "horse" people. Please give your honest opinions on the situation.