I board free with an older gentleman who has had horses is whole life well he's stuck in his ways of horsemanship...
So things he does...
1. Puts a cap of bleach in trough
2. Puts cracked corn in his feed
3. When his gelding is being impatient he ties him to a tree till he learns to be calm..(did this to Amy the other day too)
4. Puts bleach on horses with rain rot...
5. Soaks the horses stalls because he says "it's good for them to stand in water"
6. Gets very angry with Amy when she lifts her lip up (sniffing) cause he swears she's sucking air (she is a cribber but that's not what she's doing)..
He is a super nice man I have known him since I was a kid and don't want to move Amy just need advice
Posted via Mobile Device