I'm currently leasing my horse out, and I have the following rules;
- I am not responsible for ANY damages (including death) to the rider or their equiptment
- Leaser must carry updated insurance at all times
- Leaser must wear a helmet when riding
- My leaser and I split the cost of farrier (every 8 weeks)
- My leaser must give me 30 days notice of when they want to stop leasing, however I can pull the plug at any time, without refund of her current payment.
- Leaser may not sub-lease
There are a few more, but those are the main ones.