06-19-2011, 11:23 PM
| || |
Okay, now I know many many of you are going to be a little upset and tell me I'm a stupid idiot, and you probably have the right to but....MY current BO sat down with my fiance' and I and we had a big talk ending with us giving him another chance. Cinny is being moved to a refurbished stall with a run on July 1. The BO has also been talking to me and a few other boarders and is in the process of making up new contracts for everyone with new policies and new rules. One of the policies will be that boarders are going to be notified of outages in the future so that we can properly care for our horses ourselves and he is going to provide alternate water sources (buckets etc placed in stalls) if there is another water issue in the future. A group of us have had input on the rules.
The BO also promises to be more attentive to what goes on in the barn in the future. In the past he was hardly around, he plans to visit the barn more often as well as make a long list of improvements.
He offered us a few months free board to stick it out and give him another chance. My fiance' and I have decided to do that with the agreement that we can take Cinny at a seconds notice. This gives us more time to be picky and choosy about where to move to, if we decide to move. The new place was ok, but something about it didn't seem right and the horses were all covered in flies like I have never seen anywhere else...maybe that was the part that was unsettling. Also, I really didn't want to leave my friends.
We'll see how it goes.....oh and by the way, I got a huge apology :)