What facilities does your barn have?
What facilities would you like it to have, that it doesn't already?
I'm really interested to see what different places charge. I'll post mine too :)
It costs £22 per week for a back stable (smaller), and £27 per week for a front stable (large) at our yard.
- a picnic and BBQ area
- Miles of hacking (direct access to bridle ways)
- Jumps paddock (on grass)
- Sand ménage with dressage markers (flood light)
- Jumping and lunging ménage (flood light)
- Big events held on the yard
- 50 acres of grazing
- all year round turn out
- 2 x sick paddocks
- Electric security gates
- Horse Box and Trailer Storage
- Weekly hay and Straw Delivery
- DIY, Full and Part time livery.
- Veterinary approved worming program
Facilities I would like:
-Place to wash my horse (at the moment we have to drag huge buckets of water over to bath out horses!)
-Inside school (when it rains I don't get much riding time, which it does a lot in England!!)
That's all I miss really. But it's not things I cannot cope without lol!
How about you guys :)