1. Pasture Board, 40 acres of grass, hay in winter or when needed, grain if needed and shelter (no stall, only shelter)
2. Box stall on inclement nights (and all winter nights) hay and grain provided, stalls cleaned daily.
3. Tie Stall (all the rest same as above).
4. Pasture board but Boarder supplies hay/grain and we will feed.
5. Box stall but Boarder supplies hay/grain and we will feed
6. Tie Stall but Boarder supplies hay/grain and we will feed.
All horses would have access to pasture in the summer. We do not have any arenas yet. But plenty of space to ride until your hearts content. We are in South Dakota, not a metro area, very rural. Just toying with the idea and was wondering what everyone thought a fair amount to charge would be for each scenario.