apha/aqha registration - Page 3
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics > Horse Breeding

apha/aqha registration

This is a discussion on apha/aqha registration within the Horse Breeding forums, part of the Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        07-18-2011, 07:45 PM
      #21
    Trained
    Yes it is nice to know about then and under stand what they contributed to the QH breed as a whole.

    My pet peeve is when people say my horse is Poco bred or King bred or what ever bred and that horse is 6-7+ generations back. That fare back it is not Poco bred or what ever bred. Those horses just happen to be in the pedigree. When you say a horse is Poco Bred or King bred this is what I expect to see.

    Poco Queen May Quarter Horse
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        07-18-2011, 08:43 PM
      #22
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nrhareiner    
    Yes it is nice to know about then and under stand what they contributed to the QH breed as a whole.

    My pet peeve is when people say my horse is Poco bred or King bred or what ever bred and that horse is 6-7+ generations back. That fare back it is not Poco bred or what ever bred. Those horses just happen to be in the pedigree. When you say a horse is Poco Bred or King bred this is what I expect to see.

    Poco Queen May Quarter Horse

    I have a friend who breeds those Blue Valentine Hancock bred horses and man oh man they are tanks' then there are some who claim those hancock bred horses are notorious buckers and want nothing to do with them I personally would love to have one of her blue roans they are really nice horses. I'm saving my money because I still have my heart set on a Carol Rose bred horse.
         
        07-18-2011, 09:37 PM
      #23
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LuvMyPerlinoQH    
    I have a friend who breeds those Blue Valentine Hancock bred horses and man oh man they are tanks' then there are some who claim those hancock bred horses are notorious buckers and want nothing to do with them I personally would love to have one of her blue roans they are really nice horses. I'm saving my money because I still have my heart set on a Carol Rose bred horse.

    How about one like this??

    Rooster Cassie Foal Quarter Horse
         
        07-18-2011, 10:04 PM
      #24
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nrhareiner    
    How about one like this??

    Rooster Cassie Foal Quarter Horse
    Ok now you have me drooling.... thanks LOL You ever hear of Zaragosa? A friend owns him and stands him but does nothing with him occasionally she'll get him out in the arena to show him off but then back to the stall he goe's
         
        07-18-2011, 10:12 PM
      #25
    Trained
    No have not heard of him but like his breeding. Need to get him out and shown.
         
        07-18-2011, 10:14 PM
      #26
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nrhareiner    
    No have not heard of him but like his breeding. Need to get him out and shown.
    No kidding for what she paid for him I'd take him as far as he could go. He's won some money I know that.
         
        07-19-2011, 10:17 AM
      #27
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nrhareiner    
    How about one like this??

    Rooster Cassie Foal Quarter Horse
    I really like this one!

    Going back to the Foundation line, I agree with Nrhareiner...just happy to know their presence, they're so far in her pedegree that I think there is no real influence on my mare...or who knows...now I understand because she's a professional bucker
         

    Quick Reply
    Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
    Message:
    Options

    Register Now

    In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

    Already have a Horse Forum account?
    Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

    New to the Horse Forum?
    Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

    User Name:
    Password
    Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
    Password:
    Confirm Password:
    Email Address
    Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
    Email Address:

    Log-in

    Human Verification

    In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


    Old Thread Warning
    This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    AQHA registration help? kythonic Horse Breeding 4 11-24-2010 04:15 PM
    APHA Registration question Poco1220 Horse Breeds 3 06-21-2010 07:50 PM
    Registration ??s APHA or PINTO heartprints62 Horse Talk 10 06-12-2010 11:28 PM
    Registration question (apha/aqha) and bloodlines? QHDragon Horse Breeds 14 12-15-2009 11:01 PM
    Transferring APHA Registration - ??? Equina Horse Breeds 1 07-30-2007 08:23 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:16 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0