Thank you guys! This week has been so hectic and stressful...I'm not sure if all of you know, but the filly is in KY and I am in VT, so I haven't even been able to see her in person yet! Breaks my heart because I want to hold her for days. My uncle (who owns both sire & dam) had made an agreement with me after I asked him to attempt the breeding last summer, but now I think he is having second thoughts now that she is here
I talked to him this morning about it and he is still agreeing to let me take her, so I'm sending support $$ out for him this morning. I will fight till' the end of the earth for her! For those of you who have, or are expecting foals, I am extremely jealous that you get to be with them. I am just dying to see her and bring her home. As for pictures...I will post EVERY single one on here for you guys when I receive them. I will try to keep my family affair out of it, but I'll keep you all updated on our journey.