Can someone look up my horse on APHA? - Page 4
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics > Horse Breeding

Can someone look up my horse on APHA?

This is a discussion on Can someone look up my horse on APHA? within the Horse Breeding forums, part of the Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics category

    Like Tree21Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        02-19-2013, 10:55 AM
      #31
    Banned
    Shes Taylor Made Paint
    This is a 26 year old hoss.... the site is free.

    The APHA in Fort Worth @ (817) 222-6423 will give you all the info
    You need @no charge over the phone.

    Cowboy
    --------
    Critter sitter likes this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        02-19-2013, 01:02 PM
      #32
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CCH    
    What is the registered name?
    Posted via Mobile Device

    I did call APHA , didn't realize that they would tell me over the phone, He was foaled in 99, I sold him 2002 and no one has registered him since we owned him. Makes me sad, now I will never know what happened to him. He was an awesome little guy, never offered to buck, rear or any bad habits when we started him. Thank you for offering to help.
    His name by the way was Rudy Ray Moore...
         
        02-19-2013, 01:04 PM
      #33
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ComancheStallions    
    Shes Taylor Made Paint
    This is a 26 year old hoss.... the site is free.

    The APHA in Fort Worth @ (817) 222-6423 will give you all the info
    You need @no charge over the phone.

    Cowboy
    --------
    Thank you so much, I did call this morning, he was never transferred after we sold him..:(
         
        02-19-2013, 03:28 PM
      #34
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sammerson    
    Heck...if you hadn't found it I was going to run down to the APHA and find out! Haha

    I literally work 3 minutes away from the APHA
    Could you tell them to hurry up with my transfer papers? It's been over a month. Lol
         
        02-19-2013, 05:59 PM
      #35
    Weanling
    Can someone clarify something for me? I'm trying to get my mares papers if I can, or at least information about her. I have her APHA # and her registered name. If I call do they give you the information over the phone?
         
        02-20-2013, 12:50 AM
      #36
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheRoundPen    
    Can someone clarify something for me? I'm trying to get my mares papers if I can, or at least information about her. I have her APHA # and her registered name. If I call do they give you the information over the phone?
    They were willing to give me the current owners names and previous, so I'm sure they will give you any info they have on her, all I needed was my geldings registered name and she pulled it right up...I think you will have to join APHA to have her papers transferred to your name...Good Luck!
         
        02-22-2013, 05:36 PM
      #37
    CCH
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dcnc    
    I did call APHA , didn't realize that they would tell me over the phone, He was foaled in 99, I sold him 2002 and no one has registered him since we owned him. Makes me sad, now I will never know what happened to him. He was an awesome little guy, never offered to buck, rear or any bad habits when we started him. Thank you for offering to help.
    His name by the way was Rudy Ray Moore...
    Was this video uploaded by you or one of his more current owners?
    Now that I watch more closely, I don't think it is the horse you are looking for. Funny how it comes up in a search for "rudy ray moore"
         

    Tags
    apha, breeding, information, registration, taylor

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    How can the horse be AQHA and APHA????? Citrus Horse Breeding 83 12-15-2012 09:02 PM
    can you find my apha horse ldjs Horse Breeding 3 07-18-2011 08:56 PM
    Help finding horse on APHA BrokenBit Horse Talk 4 02-06-2011 09:16 PM
    Want to trade 16yo deadbroke APHA mare for yearling or 2yo QH or APHA... aimcat Horses for Sale 10 11-19-2010 03:11 PM
    New Horse! APHA Red Dun cowgirlfitzy Horse Riding Critique 8 04-24-2009 02:01 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:12 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0