I'll certainly check with them that it is not cancerous, and if not, I would assume it wouldn't affect her riding or general health, just her breeding? As I am not set on keeping the mare, would this make it more difficult to sell her? They said it would need to be removed to breed her, can anyone give me an estimate of the costs of removal and chances she could breed after removal (that I could pass along to a future buyer)?
I honestly do not plan to keep the mare, but I believe a broke TB mare would be easier to sell than my unbroke skittish Appy, and she would at least be rideable while awaiting sale, could even turn out to be a fun jumper.
*Again, I have no intentions of breeding this mare, just trying to do my research before ending up with a horse that is harder to sell than the one I currently have*