Does anyone recognize this QH name?
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics > Horse Breeding

Does anyone recognize this QH name?

This is a discussion on Does anyone recognize this QH name? within the Horse Breeding forums, part of the Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics category
  • Recognize this horse
  • Qh is her name

Like Tree7Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    05-02-2012, 06:26 PM
  #1
Foal
Does anyone recognize this QH name?

The pregnant mare I have here is a rescue (I've mentioned that in my previous posts) She was one of 95 animals seized in one of the worst abuse/neglect cases our city has ever seen. Our wonderful community came together to give these animals homes. Unfortunately, most all of the mares were pregnant. The reason I mention all that is that I have tried unsuccessfully to get her registration papers. I finally heard from an anonymous source that her registered name is. "My Majestic Majesty" but AQHA has no record of it and I'm coming up empty. The sire of the unborn foal, from the source, says he is a bay appendix stallion. Who also is also registered. When I asked animal control if they could get the papers from the abuser they said no. That the animals were all seized as evidence and that she was not required to hand over papers. She is facing 35 counts of animal cruelty, each carrying a minimum 5 year prison sentence or $10,000 fine from what I hear. You'd think she would have to give them up, she should have no rights, she is a criminal! I would like to get the papers to ensure that the foal has the best chance at a future. Same with momma. And if I can't do that, then to at least find out as much info as I can. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Legal, or otherwise
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    05-02-2012, 10:08 PM
  #2
Weanling
Just by chance does she have any kind of brand or tattoos?
     
    05-03-2012, 12:30 PM
  #3
Foal
No, none that I can find anyway.
     
    05-03-2012, 12:48 PM
  #4
Weanling
Not even in her mouth or ears?
     
    05-03-2012, 12:58 PM
  #5
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartmom67    
The pregnant mare I have here is a rescue (I've mentioned that in my previous posts) She was one of 95 animals seized in one of the worst abuse/neglect cases our city has ever seen. Our wonderful community came together to give these animals homes. Unfortunately, most all of the mares were pregnant. The reason I mention all that is that I have tried unsuccessfully to get her registration papers. I finally heard from an anonymous source that her registered name is. "My Majestic Majesty" but AQHA has no record of it and I'm coming up empty. The sire of the unborn foal, from the source, says he is a bay appendix stallion. Who also is also registered. When I asked animal control if they could get the papers from the abuser they said no. That the animals were all seized as evidence and that she was not required to hand over papers. She is facing 35 counts of animal cruelty, each carrying a minimum 5 year prison sentence or $10,000 fine from what I hear. You'd think she would have to give them up, she should have no rights, she is a criminal! I would like to get the papers to ensure that the foal has the best chance at a future. Same with momma. And if I can't do that, then to at least find out as much info as I can. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Legal, or otherwise
Play around with spelling it different ways and see if anything comes up.
     
    05-03-2012, 10:29 PM
  #6
Weanling
I have actually found one named My Majestic Gurl..and her sire and his sire have majesty in their name..so I wonder..could that be her or maybe was she just NEVER registered?
     
    05-03-2012, 10:32 PM
  #7
Weanling
My Majestic Majesty Quarter Horse


Or

My Majestic Gurl Quarter Horse
     
    05-03-2012, 10:32 PM
  #8
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladytaurean515    
I have actually found one named My Majestic Gurl..and her sire and his sire have majesty in their name..so I wonder..could that be her or maybe was she just NEVER registered?
Where are you looking if you don't mind my asking???
     
    05-03-2012, 10:50 PM
  #9
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper    
Where are you looking if you don't mind my asking???

Think those could be her? I just googled the name and those are the 2 it brought up....
     
    05-03-2012, 10:52 PM
  #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladytaurean515    
Think those could be her? I just googled the name and those are the 2 it brought up....
Sure....could be.
     

Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does anyone recognize this saddle? randomrider92 Horse Tack and Equipment 5 03-27-2012 09:00 PM
Anyone Recognize this Brand? vivache Horse Breeds 2 06-21-2009 09:40 PM
Anyone Recognize him? HAL Tack and Equipment Classifieds 8 01-16-2008 09:27 PM
New Photo's- Anyone recognize him? HAL Horse Pictures 10 10-24-2007 10:51 PM
Recognize this brand? HAL Horse Breeds 5 09-01-2007 11:42 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0