So, since we have had a week of heavy rain...and at least one more day of it, what happens if she foals in pasture, in a downpour? I am hoping this won't happen of course. The rain is due to stop by Saturday I think. Yes, we have a dry place for her to foal in the barn but will she use it? She has what looked like the beginnings of wax, but it hasn't changed and was tiny to begin with so maybe I was imagine/hoping/etc, and with the gloomy weather its hard to see much under there. This endless waiting is killing me! I HATE NOT HAVING A DUE DATE. Not that, from what I hear, a due date would even be much help, since they can go beyond, etc.
My poor hair is going to go grey and I will be pulling it out before this is all over!