Finding a good stally... - Page 5 - The Horse Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 79 Old 06-27-2010, 01:49 AM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 4,510
• Horses: 2
Considering the original post basically said she was breeding regardless and would just sell the foal if she couldn't get a bigger one, did you even bother to READ this topic before you sounded off with all sixteen years of your eternal wisdom?

Quote:
I hope God tells her to smash her computer with a sledgehammer.

MacabreMikolaj is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 79 Old 06-27-2010, 01:50 AM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 4,510
• Horses: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee View Post
Making what so **** easy?
*head desk*

I give up. You can't fix stupid.

Quote:
I hope God tells her to smash her computer with a sledgehammer.

MacabreMikolaj is offline  
post #43 of 79 Old 06-27-2010, 01:51 AM
Started
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 2,148
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacabreMikolaj View Post
Considering the original post basically said she was breeding regardless and would just sell the foal if she couldn't get a bigger one, did you even bother to READ this topic before you sounded off with all sixteen years of your eternal wisdom?
Stop talking down to me. Just because you're OLD doesn't mean that you are the Queen of freaking Sheba.


Yes. I did read the post. ONE foal is not going to kill anyone. It's not going to hurt anyone. It's just a foal.

Red Money Maker (Red) - 2004 Sorrel QH Gelding
Tennessee is offline  
post #44 of 79 Old 06-27-2010, 01:53 AM
Trained
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ashland, OR
Posts: 8,171
• Horses: 1
Wow my posts are slow today. O.o

Pssh.I didn't pick up the wrong lead
It's called a counter canter...
...A very advanced maneuver.
SorrelHorse is offline  
post #45 of 79 Old 06-27-2010, 01:54 AM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 4,510
• Horses: 2
I'm actually not that old. In fact, from this post alone, I'm fairly confident I was smarter then you when I was 5.

I love how your argument changes anytime someone posts something that you don't have a good comeback for.

It's ALWAYS one foal. Horses rarely have twins. How many JUST ONE FOALS do we need before it's enough?

Quote:
I hope God tells her to smash her computer with a sledgehammer.

MacabreMikolaj is offline  
post #46 of 79 Old 06-27-2010, 01:55 AM
Started
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 2,148
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacabreMikolaj View Post
I'm actually not that old. In fact, from this post alone, I'm fairly confident I was smarter then you when I was 5.

I love how your argument changes anytime someone posts something that you don't have a good comeback for.

It's ALWAYS one foal. Horses rarely have twins. How many JUST ONE FOALS do we need before it's enough?
I doubt it, ma'am. ;)

And honestly? I don't know. The economy is already crappy, so one more foal ain't going to hurt it that bad.

Red Money Maker (Red) - 2004 Sorrel QH Gelding
Tennessee is offline  
post #47 of 79 Old 06-27-2010, 01:57 AM
Trained
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ashland, OR
Posts: 8,171
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacabreMikolaj View Post
*head desk*

I give up. You can't fix stupid.

Oh, that's lovely. Let's tell the next generation of equestrians that they're stupid and don't know anything.

Is this how you treat people in the real world? Or do you only talk bad about people over the internet?

Unfortunately my respect for you is fading...I really thought you were above that.

Pssh.I didn't pick up the wrong lead
It's called a counter canter...
...A very advanced maneuver.
SorrelHorse is offline  
post #48 of 79 Old 06-27-2010, 01:58 AM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,010
• Horses: 3
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4
4 + 4 = 8
8 + 8 = 16
16 + 16 = 32


For someone with such a high IQ, you seem to forget the fact that things add up, and keep adding up. I'm sure the useless pony who was born 'just because she wanted a foal from her ky00t little mare' might make someone a nice steak somewhere in life.

I've got a lovely bunch of Neuticals,
There they are all standing in a row

Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head
PaintsPwn is offline  
post #49 of 79 Old 06-27-2010, 02:01 AM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 4,510
• Horses: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SorrelHorse View Post
Oh, that's lovely. Let's tell the next generation of equestrians that they're stupid and don't know anything.

Is this how you treat people in the real world? Or do you only talk bad about people over the internet?

Unfortunately my respect for you is fading...I really thought you were above that.
My comment had zero to do with her being an equestrian. She chose to snark back at me, and if she wants to either be actually stupid enough or pretend to be stupid enough to not know what my comment was directed it, then I call 'em as I see em.

I treat people how they treat me. End of story. If you would so choose to mosey back on this topic, you will see this was not started by ME. If someone chooses to wage a war of words with me, they better come well prepared. I directed a comment to the OP about her post, and both you and Tennessee chose to involve yourselves because you somehow felt I didn't have any right to post my comment.

If you do not like what I have to say, don't get into my face on what I'm saying to people that never concerned you in the first place.

Quote:
I hope God tells her to smash her computer with a sledgehammer.

MacabreMikolaj is offline  
post #50 of 79 Old 06-27-2010, 02:02 AM
Trained
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ashland, OR
Posts: 8,171
• Horses: 1
You're right. But ya know what? If we all lived by that philosophy we eventually would no longer have horses. Because even top performance horses can be victims of slaughter. I've seen it happen. It's not pretty.

And something else; Most of the BEST kids ponies around her were a one-shot out of a hobby rider and now they are assisting kids in their events.

Not saying that is always going to happen, but considering nobody knows anything for sure you can't know that they will be sold for a steak.

And besides, like mentioned earlier, she's prett ymuch said she's going to breed anyway so why bother telling her she shouldn't?

Pssh.I didn't pick up the wrong lead
It's called a counter canter...
...A very advanced maneuver.
SorrelHorse is offline  
Reply

Tags
breed , foal , mini , miniature , shetland

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Finding a good english lesson barn? Rowzy English Riding 5 03-27-2010 01:44 PM
Finding a good campsite Trails Trail Riding 4 01-16-2010 08:59 PM
Finding a horse Plains Drifter Horse Talk 1 08-18-2009 12:30 PM
choosing a stally jazzyrider Horse Breeding 13 12-13-2008 07:05 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome