If you really want her to foal soon just leave overnight and don't check on her and she will have foal waiting for you when you get back.
Haha, you don't know how VERY tempting that is! If I wasn't so worried about her having potential problems with this enormous baby, that is exactly what I'd do!
As of today, her udder has been on leaky faucet mode all day, even when she's just standing grazing. Up until now it has only leaked when she has laid down and had pressure on it. It's actually not as tight and full as it has been, due to the dripping. I had half a fear she would drip out all her colostrum, but my vet said she will continue to make more colostrum up until time of birth, so no concerns about it being "wasted". She's had sweaty sides all day, but it's also the warmest day we have had so far outside so I'm not attributing ALL that to discomfort. This morning she refused to leave her stall, even after everyone else was outside. She just kept turning around and going back in. So I let her stay in and left her on her own in there for a few hours. When I came back to try to put her out again she was quite eager to get out with everyone else, I guess she got bored and lonely without the other horses. *lol*
Today is her "official" due date, assuming she was bred on her foal heat she's on day 342 today. I know Tealamutt has been rooting for a St Paddy's day baby! My best friend is staying over tonight and will be helping me out on baby watch so I can get some rest hopefully, that is if Freyja doesn't foal tonight! *lol* This friend isn't experienced with foaling mares, but she has helped me whelp every litter of puppies I've ever raised, and she's an ER nurse so she is helpful to have around at such times!
So, we will see what we will see!