Well, now I'm waiting for them to call me back as to whether the vet will sell me any or I'll go to may local vet for Regumate. Will be starting Regumate on Wednesday for 14 days, then day 15 or March 28 she goes up for her Estromate shots, then on April 2 she'll be checked with an ultrasound and hopefully she has responded. This was given to me without me telling her about May I don't think she's in heat right now either. Nothing new about her. I think she was pulling my leg.
So far my bill is......$69.20 without boarding. Decing whether to just leave her up there on day 15 when she has Estromate till her breeding date which could be on a Tuesday or Thursday.
Note to self. Save $250 for vet deposite and pay a total of $315 Fed-X. Lol sweet!! Better get a higher paying job