The Paddock Schmooze is 3 weeks old today, (I have a heap of photos so will do this in several lots sorry to be a bragging grandma but you don't have to look at them if you get bored )
1. He decides to give Jenny some of his valuable time in order to get Jenny used to handling ropes around him.
2.*I just need to make a note here as his grandmother that at no time does Jenny put ANY pressure on him. She is teaching him to soften away from pressure but is very very gentle in order not to set up any resistance on his part…
3. He is also rewarded every time he ‘gives’ with a good rub which he LOVES.
4. His Lordship’s Mother is on hand at all times for encouragement which, although embarrassing for him, is at the same time strangely reassuring.
5. His Lordship begins today’s lesson by deciding to start with a ‘sing-along’. He starts by humming and encourages Jenny to do likewise.
6. “No no” he says, “look, open your mouth and let rip – like this…”
7. He gets a bit carried away and pretty soon the opening refrain from ‘Wild Horses’ is heard loud and clear but Jenny can’t sing in tune!
8....His Lordship sings louder and louder to drown her out....
"Wild horses, couldn't drag me away
Wild wild horses couldn't drag me away..."