The Growth of Lord LubbaDuck AKA Zephyr Moo - Page 74
   

       The Horse Forum > Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics > Horse Breeding

The Growth of Lord LubbaDuck AKA Zephyr Moo

This is a discussion on The Growth of Lord LubbaDuck AKA Zephyr Moo within the Horse Breeding forums, part of the Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics category

    Like Tree1879Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        07-14-2013, 12:34 AM
      #731
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Merlot    
    ...
    I'm beginning to think you and Chevaux are the only ones (from here) reading Zephyr's blog now
    Crikey, you better not be thinking of shutting it down
    EquineBovine, Merlot and Teeallmee like this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        07-14-2013, 12:55 AM
      #732
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Merlot    
    Tonight, on Le Zephyr Files...
    His Lordship French Kisses his Aunt and gets a 'talking to' from Uzzerr Muzzerr...

    Attachment 221378
    That is such a buckskin attitude eyeroll.

    I had to play catch up with the blog. I have to say I'm super jealous of all your horses, such beautiful animals.
    EquineBovine and Merlot like this.
         
        07-14-2013, 01:09 AM
      #733
    Yearling
    At least you can have them rugged! My girls and the midget are all au natural :p
         
        07-14-2013, 01:11 AM
      #734
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chevaux    
    Crikey, you better not be thinking of shutting it down
    Don't worry. I'm only a 3.5 hour drive from her general location so if she does I can go and throw snowballs at her
    Chevaux and Merlot like this.
         
        07-14-2013, 01:30 AM
      #735
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Skunkworks    
    That is such a buckskin attitude eyeroll.

    I had to play catch up with the blog. I have to say I'm super jealous of all your horses, such beautiful animals.
    Thanks Skunkworks, I love them very much...guess that shows somewhat
    Persil is getting very arthritic unfortunately so can no longer be ridden. I am hoping Merlot will become my riding horse once His Lordship is weaned...IF she ever weans him LOL I have nightmares of him becoming like those kids that are still breastfeeding at 4 years.
    And Chevaux, I was thinking of stopping posting on here because I worry that I am taking up space that other people might like
    EquineBovine likes this.
         
        07-14-2013, 01:35 AM
      #736
    Started
    Commendable thought, Merlot, but unacceptable nonetheless. It might be alright if you weren't producing quality work!!
    Merlot likes this.
         
        07-14-2013, 01:50 AM
      #737
    Green Broke
    I don't post on here much but I do follow the blog Merlot. I'm enjoy it quite a lot. I do believe that you have more followers than you think you do. They're just more of the silent types.
    EquineBovine, Merlot and Teeallmee like this.
         
        07-14-2013, 02:33 AM
      #738
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Merlot    
    Thanks Skunkworks, I love them very much...guess that shows somewhat
    Persil is getting very arthritic unfortunately so can no longer be ridden. I am hoping Merlot will become my riding horse once His Lordship is weaned...IF she ever weans him LOL I have nightmares of him becoming like those kids that are still breastfeeding at 4 years.
    And Chevaux, I was thinking of stopping posting on here because I worry that I am taking up space that other people might like
    Hahaha is she not even pushing him away yet? Freya is already grouchy with pan. She pins her ears and is starting lifting her leg and fake kicking her! I guess pan being a big fat jerk doesn't help
    Reckyroo likes this.
         
        07-14-2013, 12:49 PM
      #739
    Foal
    I am another one who follows the blog, but does not post here much ;) Keep up the good work.....i am sure there are many that follow it as well. No need to stop posting, imho....
    Merlot likes this.
         
        07-14-2013, 12:54 PM
      #740
    Started
    I read every blog post!! I read from my phone so I never comment because its a pain to do so.
    Sarah and I adore him, so we sit and giggle over his faces.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Merlot likes this.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Greetings from The Horse Lord The Horse Lord Meet the Community 4 11-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Thank you Lord for what we have.... smrobs General Off Topic Discussion 3 04-03-2009 12:13 AM
    the lord of the rings tawariel Movies, Music, and TV 4 03-01-2009 10:42 AM
    The Training of Zephyr Blog crackrider Member Journals 1 12-16-2008 12:46 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:56 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0