So my mare Raekja (same horse from "what a day. My horse got raped by her son!") got bred by her son. For full story read ad mentioned above. So I had the vet out today and she put my mare on anti-biotics (her vuvla is torn pretty bad and got *****) and so that's not the problem since she was bred...there is a chance she is pregnant.
So with that said there is a lot I have to decide. I have 60 days to decide whether I want the possible foal. The thing is my ICELANDIC mare is from Iceland and she has pure blood lines, in turn her son who bred her has great bloodlines also. So I have to decide.
1; keep the possible foal as it has great bloodlines and my mare is older and it could be good for me, and it would be her last foal.
2; abort the foal because all my dreams would be crushed if I kept it.
3; wait 21 days and see if she is pregnant and let nature decide to take or not
But Im so scared. I mean if you need more details you can go ahead ask. Just help me decide!!