Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lakeland, Florida
He is turning out nicely and does still have a lot of maturing to do. I have been getting some interest, so I figured I better start getting a plan together. Lots to do....pay IF fees (waiting until Nov to make sure next season is a go), get him documented and vaccinated for EVA, find a facility to help me collect him, get with BO and work out a plan for mares to come in, decide how do I want to handle that, Live cover those with proof of vaccinations and clean cultures or have the mare owner pay for vet to A.I.? Which would warrant just having the mare stay home and I send semen over. Definitely don't what him to pick up anything or get injured.
Time is just flying by. I am hoping that I am giving myself time to plan and prepare. There are already 4 mares that could potential be bred to him in the next two seasons and this is without me advertising him.
My horses have done so well on dac that I became a rep. Stand behind 'em 110%.