It'll be a REAL critique from me, so please don't be offended.
While I like the overall website and amount of information you put on (pics are absolutely nice) there are still some changes I'd do.
1) The top part (header) should be smaller (like 2-3 times more narrow). It takes just too much of space. Also those HUGE letters don't do it any good. Make "Arabella..." smaller and "Quality Sport Horses..." really small and may be "italian". Then you'll be able to stuck them all in just 2 line and decrease the size of the header.
2) Capital letters are really hard to read and work through your brain generally.
3) Huge titles in capital letters make my eye hurt
, also they cover good part of the page, so the picture is way down. Underlying the title and "." in the end of the title is also something you don't want on professional page. Make the letters like 30% smaller, better different style (italian, may be comic (not sure it's the best one but you can try)), and place on top of the middle part (I'm talking about Home page).
4) You want to be consistent with the background: if most pages are light blue (I LIKE the color, BTW), the "About Us", "Stallions" and whatever else should be blue as well.
5) That flashing number on main page is actually something you don't really need. It attracts attention more than your horses. If you REALLY want to display number of visitors place it all way down, smaller, and not fancy. Also people generally don't care when the website was updated (if at all). Especially in big letters. Frankly I'd just get rid of both - "updated" and flashing number, or make it much smaller in courier or times type of style and place all way on bottom.