I don't understand why you would want to breed your horses until you have quite a bit saved up. Will you have to rebuild your barn? Whatever happened to the dog? Horses are not selling well right now and you'd more likely than not take a loss on a foal until the market turns around. I'd certainly want a good cushion in the bank before I'd consider breeding.
I agree with Joshie on this one, from other threads it doesn't seem like you are in the best position to be bringing a foal into this world right now. Will you be able to afford the vet care and scans for your mare? The vet bills if she has a difficult birth? The vet care for the new foal, even if nothing goes wrong? If I were you I would wait until you've fixed your barn, and have a bit saved up in case of any eventuality.
Yes were going to rebuild the barn, everything is insured. The dog is fine and out playing in the snow. The mare will have 11 months so hopefully the economy will rise by then. If not then we'll keep the foal till it does. Kiana Hermosa and Finesse all have insurance.
Anyway, im just looking at the possibilitys for this upcoming spring.
Ive looked through most of the stallions and they all seem to be heavyweights. She's much more refined and agile :/ I wouldnt want to breed to a heavyweight. Spyder--you should know of some good stallions
I would personally wait until she's a bit older (maybe 5 or so) before she has her first foal and in that time you'll be able to show her (she'll then have a show record which would be a lot better than, well right now she's in training for...)
I can't see any possible flaws she has by the photos. I would suggest you take some photos of her squared up and from all sides (right, left, front, back)