Yep, It definitely says I'm going to have a colt, which is great because I'm going to sell it as soon as its born regardless of what color it is! If she has a filly, I'd be tempted to keep it, but am just not financially secure to feed three horses, so am going to make the sacrifice(sp?) and wait for my RC foal to drool over, lol. I've got a couple buyers lined up and if that doesn't work out, I will probably list it until it is 6 months old or so, then give it to a young girl who is basically my kid sister. I taught her to ride and am beginning to work with her on working with inexperienced horses, so it would be a great experience for her, then I can do all the hard stuff for her because I'll be right down the road!
BTW, does anyone know how to go about making sure a colt gets gelded other than the obvious, which is to keep it until it can get gelded? Is there some sort of contract or do you just take their word for it? I do NOT want this foal to be a stallion.