I do have updates! Photos will have to wait until tomorrow though.
Bigs foaled another filly on 7-15-13. So far the filly does not have a very good barn name. We've been calling her Smalls or baby bigs. I need to test her for splash too.
Pippi has been weaned from Squeaks and she will be up for sale as soon as I figure out the perfect registered name & get some photos of her. I had to give her stall to Bigs & Smalls, so now the pipster is extra lovey in hopes of coming back into the barn.
Teena - she has a great home ;) She is really showing promise as a show horse. I do have her quasi listed for sale, but only on my website. I'm hoping to keep her, and have started planning her "college fund" to pay for her on-cattle training Posted via Mobile Device