Thanks Db. I'm not sure at this point what I want. But, it'll be a while before I can get a horse (my heart wants a horse NOW, but I know that it's not even in question...I simply can't do it). So, I have time to change my mind several more times before I figure it out for good.
At this point, I'm still leaning towards Fjords and Gypsies (I've always been extremely fond of drafts, even though you're right in that they're really not that versatile), and will probably look at both (though it is likely that they'll be out of my price range). If I do get a mare, she will be high quality in bloodlines, temperament, and conformation.
That said, I would also be happy to buy an Arabian from you if I decide that it's what would be best for me. I would love to come by and work with your horses whenever I have the time.