okay...back to the name game :) - Page 2 - The Horse Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 18 Old 05-18-2010, 12:01 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 5,892
• Horses: 2
How about Sterling Midnight? Since her dapples look like the stars at night.
corinowalk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 18 Old 05-18-2010, 12:04 AM Thread Starter
Started
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Far From Sanity
Posts: 2,284
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOfRiding View Post
she's gorgeous! (: i would go with whimsy
Thank-you :) i love her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riccil0ve View Post
I like Annie. =]

I also think it would be cool to work "steel" in there somewhere, as she is very steel-colored. I know you mock yourself for "blacky" but for a registered name, I think it would be neat. =P

Oh, oh, oh! Steeling Hope. =D
good idea..i had actually been trying to think of a name with sterling,steel,platinum...something like that...Steeling Hope is fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinowalk View Post
How about Sterling Midnight? Since her dapples look like the stars at night.
Sterling Midnight is awesome,too!

so many great choices...now i will really have to ponder it..lol
thank-you all!

Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?-Edgar Allen Poe
Piaffe is offline  
post #13 of 18 Old 05-18-2010, 12:07 AM
Trained
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Washington, USA.
Posts: 6,634
• Horses: 2
You could also go with Steeling Gold, which I find hilarious because she isn't gold, but silver, and having it "steel" instead of "steal". Bwahaha! At least I think I'm funny. o_O

I like the "stars" mention. Steeling Stars. And then I'd have her barn name as Stellar. =]

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
riccil0ve is offline  
post #14 of 18 Old 05-19-2010, 12:15 AM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,355
• Horses: 2
CALL HER WHIMSY!!!!!


She's a beast..seriously. I don't think I could get on her without help! She looks taller than what you say she is. Maybe it's because she is also big built. She's gorgeous. I want to sit on her.
Gidget is offline  
post #15 of 18 Old 05-19-2010, 12:35 AM Thread Starter
Started
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Far From Sanity
Posts: 2,284
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidget View Post
CALL HER WHIMSY!!!!!


She's a beast..seriously. I don't think I could get on her without help! She looks taller than what you say she is. Maybe it's because she is also big built. She's gorgeous. I want to sit on her.

Lol...she does seem taller than 16 hands,but i measured her to be sure today and it is true. I will definitely have to use a mounting block..lol...u should come see her! P.S thanks for letting me steal the name...it fits her i think :)
Posted via Mobile Device
Piaffe is offline  
post #16 of 18 Old 05-19-2010, 12:51 AM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,355
• Horses: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piaffe View Post
Lol...she does seem taller than 16 hands,but i measured her to be sure today and it is true. I will definitely have to use a mounting block..lol...u should come see her! P.S thanks for letting me steal the name...it fits her i think :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I think she looks like a whimsy.
She has such a sweet face. I will have to come by and meet her.
Hmmm, Maybe next pay check I will come see her...gas money is tight right now since I just got married and the massive vet bill.

I'm going to see if I can find a place to rent a trailer.....uhhhh, i know one of the lady's that boarded at 4 aces said you can rent them so I shall find out!
Gidget is offline  
post #17 of 18 Old 05-19-2010, 01:59 AM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Valley of the Sun
Posts: 2,923
• Horses: 3
She's gorgeous.
How about Whimsical Hope for her show name & Whimsy for the barn name or Moonlit whimsy?

So in lies the madness, the pursuit of the impossible in the face of the complete assurance that you will fail, and yet still you chase.
flytobecat is offline  
post #18 of 18 Old 05-19-2010, 08:07 AM
Foal
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Shetland, UK
Posts: 13
• Horses: 0
I would find out what her character is like and her name will come, out of the blue, when you least expect it and fit her perfectly.
Frances144 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Babe Long back or short back? Parker Horse Ranch Horse Riding Critique 31 12-16-2009 01:23 PM
Back To Back Bareback :] HorseOfCourse Horse Riding 11 08-03-2009 10:52 PM
fun game HorseOfCourse Games 0 07-29-2009 10:39 PM
the name game Frog Horse Breeds 7 10-23-2007 01:03 AM
Know a game? kristy Games 18 03-24-2007 04:09 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome