Ooops there's a foal 2013 - Page 2
   

       The Horse Forum > Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics > Horse Breeding

Ooops there's a foal 2013

This is a discussion on Ooops there's a foal 2013 within the Horse Breeding forums, part of the Horse Breeds, Breeding, and Genetics category

    Like Tree261Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        01-25-2013, 09:09 AM
      #11
    Banned
    That is wonderful!!! Such a nice story to wake up to!!! Congrats!!
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        01-25-2013, 09:46 AM
      #12
    Green Broke
    Isn't Mother Nature something else? Your beautiful filly sure looks like her Momma. Congratulations!
         
        01-25-2013, 09:55 AM
      #13
    Started
    What a cutie, congrats!
         
        01-25-2013, 09:57 AM
      #14
    Weanling
    Congratulations! That is so wonderful and a great surprise!

    We had a similar story with our lone solitary heifer. We came home to a baby at her side after months of the vet telling us "That is one FAT cow".
         
        01-25-2013, 10:14 AM
      #15
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aldebono    
    Congratulations! That is so wonderful and a great surprise!

    We had a similar story with our lone solitary heifer. We came home to a baby at her side after months of the vet telling us "That is one FAT cow".

    Bahahaha, that must be the vet that graduated at the bottom of their class. (hey, someone has to be at the bottom, right?)
         
        01-25-2013, 10:17 AM
      #16
    Started
    What a gorgeous little filly! And a great surprise at that.. Congratulations!
         
        01-25-2013, 10:18 AM
      #17
    Weanling
    Oh WOW!! That's awesome!! HUGE congratulations!! She is beautiful! Love all her markings!
    Best news all morning for sure!
    Now you've got more work with getting all these baby photos up I still pine for Shiver, he's still my favorite
    Once again, congratulations!!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        01-25-2013, 10:20 AM
      #18
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wetrain17    
    Bahahaha, that must be the vet that graduated at the bottom of their class. (hey, someone has to be at the bottom, right?)
    Well, when you only have one cow, have only ever had one cow, you don't think she would jump two fences to get bred and jump back home in time for dinner!
         
        01-25-2013, 10:26 AM
      #19
    Yearling
    Awwwwh! I'm so happy for you.
    And yes, she sure is one adorable foal!
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        01-25-2013, 10:26 AM
      #20
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aldebono    
    Well, when you only have one cow, have only ever had one cow, you don't think she would jump two fences to get bred and jump back home in time for dinner!
    that was one..... MOTIVATED... cow.

    There are other words I wanted to use, but this is a kid-friendly forum lol.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    ***Obsidian Arabian Expects New Foal for 2013*** Druydess Stallions and Broodmares 185 02-27-2013 06:55 PM
    "May's" Pregnancy thread-2013 Foal MyLittlePonies Horse Breeding 44 02-14-2013 02:13 AM
    2013 half Arab foal Poco1220 Horse Breeding 22 03-16-2012 11:33 PM
    ooops.... farmpony84 Barn Maintenance 4 01-14-2009 08:24 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:15 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0